Checklist of Requirements in View of COVID-19 Incident
- Scanned copy of Official Receipt of Registration
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Registration
- Scanned copy of Business Permit
- Duly accomplished Foodlane/ Food Pass Accreditation Application Form (download here)
- Duly accomplished Foodlane/ Food Pass Reference Form (download here)
- Duly accomplished Statement of Commitment (download here)
- In case of livestock, poultry and by-products, scanned copy of handlers license and accreditation of transport carriers issued by the Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI) and accreditation of meat transport vehicle issued by the National Meat Inspection Service (NMIS)
How & Where:
Accomplish all requirements most preferably electronically and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cases that applicants have difficulty in accomplishing requirements thru online, the Agribusiness and Marketing Assistance Division (AMAD) located at the DA-RFO 02 Regional Government Center Site, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan welcomes walk-in applicants.
The following table is the directory for the Regional Food Lane Focal Persons and Application Desk Officers if you have further queries:
|Online Focal||Contact Number||Application Desk Officer||Contact Number|
|BERNARDO MALAZZAB||09171691595||MA. ROSARIO U. PACCARANGAN||09175680659|
|ARJIE BAQUIRAN||09353500607||BERNARDO MALAZZAB||09171691595|
|EDWIN DELA ROSA||09173242656|